Why Migrate Exchange to Office 365 – 5 Key Benefits
As we all know, Microsoft ended the support of Exchange Server 2010 on 13th October 2020. Due to the end of support for Exchange 2010, many Exchange 2010 users are looking for an efficient alternate for Exchange Server. Also, other Exchange Server users are moving toward Office 365 due to the user-friendly features of Office 365. Office 365 is a cloud-based software as a service that offers multiple facilities to increase productivity in an organization. Office 365 provides many attractive plans and features, which is attracting Exchange Server users towards Office 365.
Here, we are highlighting five key benefits to migrate Exchange to Office 365:
• Office 365 is a cloud-based software as a service, and it allows users to access data from anywhere at any time.
• Office 365 is cost-effective too. Because, in Office 365, users don’t have to maintain anything and only have to invest in a subscription plan and pay for what you use.
• In-Office 365 users don’t have to go through the server downtime as it provides an auto-update facility. Hence Office 365 always stays updated.
• Office 365 provides some of the best services such as Hosted Exchange Server, Skype for Business, as well as SharePoint.
• In-Office 365 users can continue their work on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint from any machine and at any time.
These are the five attractive features, which Office 365 provides to its users. Office 365 has something for everyone (individuals, students, large enterprises, as well as small scale organizations).
For more info - Migrate Exchange to Office 365