Stepwise Guide on Exchange 2010 to Office 365 Migration
Users can do Exchange to Office 365 migration through the manual method, but it requires a user to be technically sound and has a risk of data loss. To migrate Exchange to Office 365 in a safe environment we suggest using an automated tool.
Shoviv Exchange Server Suite is a picture-perfect utility for Exchange to Office 365 migration as it provides multiple user-centric features to make the migration process easy and hassle for everyone.
Below is the stepwise process to migrate Exchange to Office 365 using Shoviv Exchange Server Suite.
- Install and launch Shoviv Exchange Server Suite.
- Click on the Add source button and choose the Exchange Server mailboxes option.
- Provide the Exchange Server credentials and click on the Next button.
- Now selectanExchange Server mailbox in the folder view section and click on the Office 365 option on the ribbon bar.
- A new wizard gets open now, here check/uncheck the mailboxes, one can also select the mailbox folder. Now click on the Next button.
- After that, provide the Office 365 credentials, in which you want to migrate Exchange Server data and hit the Next button.
- Now map mailboxes as per need and click the Next button.
- A filter wizard gets open. The filter option is on the Include/Exclude message class and message date. Apply the filter according to your needs and make a click on the Next button.
- Now the software will start the Exchange to Office 365 migration process. Once the process gets completed click Ok and then click the Finish button.
For more info - Exchange 2010 to Office 365 Migration