Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

online dating

I am very shy about getting to know girls. I have panic fear . I get sweaty and start to mix up words when I talk to a girl.I think I'll try online dating. Is it true that you can find your love this way?

Comments

• I understand you. After my divorce from my wife I also couldn't talk to girls for a long time. It felt like I didn't know how to get acquainted. I was in sadness for a long time and thought that I would stay lonely for the rest of my life. My friend showed me this dating site https://bride-forever.com/belarus-brides. I did not believe for a long time, but I am grateful to this site. My girlfriend lived in Belarus . I am in another part of the world . But we have been together for 2 years and love each other. She moved to me from Minsk. Now she is my bride, and in 3 months she will be my wife. My second marriage will be more successful, I am sure of it! I wish you to find your love ! It does not matter how you find it. All in good time.

• dantdant Posts: 7

Thank you so much! I will definitely try it!

• lavardalavarda Posts: 9

Last week my mother-in-law was looking for a suitor. She is now 64 years old and, accordingly, finding someone suitable is hard, because many men are already employed, especially at this age. But a neighbor told her to turn her attention to a review site with top seniors dating websites, which she did.

• eyeorbeyeorb Posts: 3

Don't worry, dating is not hard.
    Dating websites have been extremely helpful for me for a long time. I often browse through adult personals. there are always some new people in my area.

• jessica76jessica76 Posts: 5

Dating online is just for me! I really like to meet with interesting people online, to chat with them using iamnaughty complaints which is a pretty good way to communicate with interesting people, to chat with and to overcome different problems online.

• ju899ju899 Posts: 4

Online dating is just for me. I really like to communicate with interesting people and this time I decided that https://ask.fm/dating/how-to-tell-a-girl-she-is-beautiful.html will be a wonderful solution for me. There I am reading a lot of information about how to behave and what to do next.