Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

what is your hobby and why?

ndhxuid55ndhxuid55 Posts: 11

what is your hobby and why?

Comments

• vendetta33vendetta33 Posts: 8

Most of all I like online shopping and I think that this is the most popular hobby in the modern world. It’s important for me to buy only the high-quality items that I find here. https://seller-online.net/catalog/bags-and-purses I am sure that every modern person will like this store

• mainedavidmainedavid Posts: 1

I also like shopping and mainly collect merchandises of different rappers like Mac Miller, Eminem, Kanye West etc. I love hip hop music and try to do rap also but I am not very good in it. <P

• mianalynnmianalynn Posts: 1

I like to collect fan arts and posters of different celebrities, singers, footballs, rappers etc. It is a unique hobby but I have a great collection of it.

• My hobby is to read tech related articles and news especially electronics gadgets like headphones, earphones, mobile phones, laptops etc.

• My hobby is to collect different electronics gadgets like headphones, earphones, mobile phones, laptops, iphones, tablets, ipad etc.

• saanvisaanvi Posts: 6

my hobby is eating food and watching serials

• My hobby is to read books mostly related to psychology, spirituality, emotional intelligence and life coaching. I think these topics are not too much covered in our lifes and despite they are very important for our lives.

• I like meeting friends, jogging in the park, listening to music....
    I also like to make postcards and play the piano

• Well, I never thought of having a strong addiction towards blogging but this Covid19 made it happen. It's really cool and I am learning alot. You can check my tech blog

• i like to travel

• I have many pets in my house. I love to spend my extra time with my pets. Spending time for their vaccination,grooming and health service.

• Protecting my pets is my hobby. Providing them health and food service is my first work. My extra time is for y pets.

• I like to shop those clothes who have pictures of different celebrities, singers, footballs, rappers, movie stars etc. This is my hobby.