Welcome to the new Linux Foundation Forum!

Best VPN of 2018 for safe and anonymous streaming

Dylan_CooperDylan_Cooper Posts: 9
edited May 8 in Linux Security

I am a streaming lover and love to stream my favorite content worldwide, but i always prioritize my online security while streaming online, because hackers are active now a days and hack your IP address, so what i did is, i started using different VPN services as VPN hides your IP Address and makes you untraceable and safe while streaming online.

Here is the list of 10 Top VPN Service.

1. PureVPN

2. NordVPN

3. PrivateVPN

4. IPVanish

5. IvacyVPN

6. ExpressVPN

7. HideMyAss 

8. Cyberghost

9. ibVPN

10. Private Internet Access

It works for me, i feel safe after using the VPN services as well as it also helps to stream my favorite content worldwide :)

Comments

• ableoableo Posts: 2
    edited August 27

PIA, Expressvpn and NordVPN works best for streams. Reason being, they have a lot of servers and they does not choke your internet speed while you use it for streaming purpose. I have used them. Works fine for me. I have used these 3 on my android and iphone as well. Better check fastest vpn service for this purpose. It might help you sort out your mind and ultimately your decision.

• Hey Dylan, great post. This is only a small portion of VPNs that are out there. At VPN.com we spent six months collecting information on more than 1,000 different VPN providers.

ExpressVPN generally is one of the best VPNs for consumers. It covers nearly every use case and has wide Linux VPN support as well. Hope this helps!